Hello All!! It is my turn again to host the InStyle Stamps Thankful Thursday Sketch Challenge. If you have not participated in this before, you should give it a try! All you need to do is follow this sketch, create a card or paper project using the words Thank You, Thanks, Thankful or any variation of the words. More details are at the bottom of this post!
For my sketch, I chose one that the talented InStyle Stamps DT member Maria created and has allowed me to use for the TT Sketch! I really should learn how to create my own, but this was soooo much easier!! LOL Thanks Maria!! You ROCK!
For my card, I chose InStyle Stamps Lilah!! The more I use the Anime images, the more I LOVE them!! My 15 yr. old DD really likes them too. I always show her my cards when I am done with them and she always oohs and aahs over the Anime images. If I am unsure of how a card looks, all I do is ask Rachael and I know instantly if it is cute or not. You know how honest 15 yr. olds can be!
I embossed the image using VersaMark, Memento Black and Fine Detail embossing powder then colored with my Copic Markers and paper pieced her outfit and boots. I am still figuring out how to blend with my Copics and I got a little carried away and my coloring blended right outside the lines! LOL Hence why she is cut out and pop dotted. It all ended up working out and I think I like the dimension! For a little more sketch inspiration, check out Jennie’s darling card too!!
Here are the details for the challenge:
1. Make sure your project includes the word “Thank you” in some way.
2. You do not have to use an ISS stamp, but why not if you have it?
3. To be eligible for the prize please post a link to your creation in this post by no later than Wednesday, April 1st before 11:59pm, PST.
4. The winner will be announced on Thursday, April 2nd.
5. The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize. If not claimed by then, another a winner will be chosen.
6. Those that hold a design position of any kind for ISS are ineligible to win the prize but you are welcome to participate!
Make sure if you are uploading to PCP or SCS galleries, please use ISSTT4-9 for the tag. The prize for this challenge is a Memento Black Noir stamp pad!
I hope that you will play along!!
Thanks for stopping by!