Yesterday, I sat down to put together the Pillowcase Dress Kits that I purchased from My Lazy Daisy. Thank goodness I had watched Val sew the Minky Pillowcase a couple of weeks ago, or I may have been a bit lost as to how it was all supposed to come together. Then again, maybe it was a BAD thing to have watched her assemble it as when it came to sewing the side to form the dress version, I ended up sewing the bottom as well.
After realizing that the pillowcase DRESS had just become a pillowcase…I REALLY LIKED IT as it was….a PILLOWCASE! SO I finished it and put it on my pillow, instead of taking the seam out and completing it as a dress.