- 1pm Pacific Time
- 2pm Mountain Time
- 3pm Central Time
- 4pm Eastern Time
Please note that this is a new process and we need you to read all the details to better understand it.
Here’s how you reserve a Stamparatus
- Create an Online Account with Jennifer Cerizo jen.stampinup.net
- If you already have an account, skip step one!
- Click here to Reserve your Stamparatus (this link will work today)
- Fill out form and add credit card info.
- Return to World of JenCraft and Click Here to fill out my form to receive a FREE GIFT (from me) when the Stamparatus ships.
- Watch for email in early February that the Stamparatus is in your shopping cart.
- Finalize order by logging in to your account and at this point you can add to your order (so that you’ll qualify for a Sale a bration item).
The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it!
Why do YOU need one? Here’s just some of the features…
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Hinge Stamping … this is simply amazing!!
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and Photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with Photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and grid lines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Retail Price–$49.00 – Reserve your copy on November 16, 2017
Here’s how you can Reserve your Stamparatus on November 16, 2017 (see picture below for each step)
- CLICK HERE to Reserve your Stamparatus on November 16th
- If you do not have an online account with me you will need to do that first. Here’s the info you need…
- Jennifer Cerizo
- Demo ID 2172284
- Omaha, NE 68104
3. CLICK HERE to fill out a form after you’ve reserved your Stamparatus to receive a Free gift from me (once it ships).
Q & A for the Stamparatus
Q: How do I reserve my Stamparatus?
A: Normally you order Stampin’ Up! products through the online store; in this case, you will click the RESERVE link on the Stamparatus page which will take you to the reservation page. For step-by-step instructions, please see picture above.
Q: What if I do not have a Stampin’ Up! customer account?
A: To reserve a Stamparatus, you must have a customer account. To create one, click Create Account onthe online store, you can find me with this info… Jennifer Cerizo 2172284 Omaha, NE 68104
Q: Am I billed at the time I reserve my Stamparatus?
A: No. However, a credit card is required to reserve the product.
Q: When will I be charged for the Stamparatus?
A: When inventory arrives in the warehouse, we will add your reservation to a shopping cart. We will then send you an email notifying you that your Stamparatus order is ready. Once you finalize payment and close your order, the system will charge your credit card.
Q: Will I be able to add other products to my Stamparatus reservation?
A: No. However, once your reservation is transferred to your shopping cart, you will then be able to add other items to your order. Important note: Please do not delete the Stamparatus from your order. We will not be able to add it back and you will lose your reservation.
Q: Will I be able to update my address and credit card information when I open my shopping bag to complete my order?
Q: What if I change my mind and want to cancel my reservation?
A: You can cancel your reservation at any time. To cancel, please contact me for the How to Reserve Your Stamparatus Tutorial for Customers PDF.
Q: Will the tool be available in the 2018–2019 annual catalog?
A: Yes. Once the annual catalog ordering period begins, you will be able to order the Stamparatus as you would any other product. Reservations will no longer be required, and there will be no limit on the number of tools you can order.
Q: Once the Stamparatus has been added to my shopping cart, how long will it stay there?
A: Indefinitely. As with all products, it will be subject to temporary interruptions in availability
depending on demand.
Q: When I close my order, can I take advantage of current Stampin’ Up! promotions?
Q: Can I participate in all three reservation periods?
Q: How many stamp placement tools can I reserve per reservation window?
A: For customers, there is a limit of 1 per reservation window.
Q: How did we come up with the name Stamparatus?
A: We landed on an innovative name by combining two words that speak to the end use of the tool as well as Stampin’ Up! branding.
Stamp: To impress a pattern or mark (especially an official one) on
a surface, object, or document using an engraved or inked
block or die or other instrument
Apparatus: The technical equipment or machinery needed for a
particular activity or purpose
Stamp + Apparatus = Stamparatus
Host Code Gifts
When you place an order on my website that is less than $150, make sure to use November’s Hostess Code 2CFHMDMA. I send out thank you gifts at the end of each month to those who order from me using the Host Code!! If your order is over $150, do not use the code as your order qualifies for Host Rewards AND I’ll also send you a thank you gift!! Please check out all the details HERE!
Thanks SO much for stopping by!!
Happy Stampin’ Up!